Hunt Club Park
Hunt Club Park is bounded by Johnston Road-Blohm Drive-Hunterswood Crescent on the north, Hunt Club Road on the south, Hawthorne Road on the east and Conroy Road to the west. The Hunt Club neighbourhoods were initially part of the Gloucester Township before their amalgamation to Ottawa in 2001. The area was settled in the early nineteenth century and was later named after the prominent Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club, which was established as a private club in 1907. Most of the current Hunt Club residential neighbourhoods date back to the 1970s.